Thursday, September 13, 2012

"Hallowed Lesion"


Roses and violet dreams, smother me in my sleep and
solid ways bend so gentle at the knees of the winged believer of faith.
Making way for a noble kind of man for eternity to greet and stand,
one with the beauty of divine freedom and matrimony.
I wander from thought to thought with endless curiosity,
hanging nails only to hold on to the hope of a picture
strong and bold enough to take it's place.
The fairy tale that made life stale
for those who hoped and dreamed it up grew the very soul
that guides the way and brings you luck.
Never think one day is more of a blessing than the next,
because one day of life is more valuable than the most valuable gem.
We waver off the course unknown to find a path we'd rather tread.
Stand in victory of effort due to kindness of the divine.
Living hearts of beauty, living hearts of kind.

1 comment:

  1. Your words are as colorful as you are! You inspire me to be more than I am! I wish you peace and happiness for all the days of your life. You are a natural poet! Your blissful thoughts are loving to all humanity!

    ReplyDelete